Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Gone for good.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 12 years ago
  HEY EVERYBODY. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY PAY ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE I MATTER!
theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  its very sad to see you go AK forever. D=
gameinsky 12 years ago
  If you can't take critic or caps message, please skip down to my "more mature" comment, which is down below under the DOCHL warning class.

WE DO NOT HATE YOU
YOU SHOULD TOLERATE MORE
AND NOT TAKE EVERY CRITIC AS AN INSULT TO HAVE YOU GONE

I DO NOT HATE NOOBS
(most people agree i act very friendly against "noobs")

I JUST HATE ANNOYING PEOPLE.

This means people that bitch about everything, people that bash at everything, people that think they are the best. people think they are everything, people that think they know everything.

In one word: You
If you would just stop doing all these we would have gone over with it for a long time already

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONE ALWAYS INVOLVED INTO FIGHTS?

TRYING TO FIGHT IS A LOST CASE BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE WILL PICK THE OPPOSITE SIDE, SO DON'T BE STUPID AND SIMPLY DON'T FIGHT.

THIS LEADS INTO SURRENDER TOPICS LIKE THIS (we also hate those)

PLEASE, JUST BE NICE, JUST MAKE LEVELS, JUST MAKE PACKS, JUST CHAT ABOUT THINGS YOU LIKE(and that we like)

PLEASE DO NOT RANT, PLEASE DO NOT RAGE, FOR WE HATE PEOPLE THAT RANT ABOUT THE SLIGHTEST THINGS

This is your 3rd "i'm gone forever topic"

and seriously, we don't really mind if you go or not.

And seriously, you do NOT know me. you think you do, but you don't.
you are not the special agent determined to save BL.

I DID bring back some of what you did, but I was just joking about that.

We do not longer take you serious AK.

(ps, welcome to the internet, good luc finding a friendlier site)

Quoting gameinsky from Official Collaboration Topic
I'll state my opinion on this before i remove all the off-topic messages.

Ak, in the beginning we didn't hate you, we were ok with you. We even felt sorry for you to be hated so much by your dad.

And then, you changed. You changed in that person who thinks he's a demi-god meant to save BL.
What you did was cause chaos and discord. This all made you hate so much for various reasons, i'll list a few:

Thinking up lies such as: Nintendo hates BL
Trying to scare us with other kind of lies:
I got 50 000 people to hate you, gameinsky! From 5 different sites! Soon will be 500 000 >:C

Acting like a total **** sometimes (the "CONTESTS RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP" topic)

--- unrelated ---
Most of us who know you well start to think you're bi-polar.
You're able to switch of your hate mode almost immediately.(we have proof)
--- unrelated ---

You're very impulsive and think you can do anything, and then you deny when we contradict you.
This has made you very hateable, you think only your opinion is right and bash away all our critics.
You being impulsivity has also let you to do a few things we facepalmed over...

You boast a bit, which is ok, but because you're very unlikeable most find that insulting.

My advise:
Just make levels, packs etc.
Don't do things without thinking about them and be a bit less assertive.

I tried to make this as unbiased as possible, take it or not.
And don't think every critic is a personal attack.

I'm admin, this is my job, please don't hate me for doing what I belive is right, I do forgive, I do not forget.
AK 12 years ago
  I've tried to help, but now it's over. Gamelover is being completely immature, spazzing out against me because I took his precious syntax. And gameinsky never took my 5 apologies, he just brought back everything I did wrong. So i'm off, never to come back. You are both cold-hearted, and you don't deserve to be in a great site like bonuslevel. There are people here who know who you really are, and I hope they speak up and save bonuslevel. Bonuslevel will never be the place it used to be because people never cared for the new people. Gameinsky, the "mature" admin that he is, always thought of them as "noobs" and thought they would ruin bonuslevel with their bad posts and bad levels, when actually bonuslevel was already dead, dead because of people who wouldn't know what's right from a tuna fish sandwich. I'm joining one of the most mature people i've ever met, NarmoIanya, on Age of Empires 2. You will never hear from me again. I will not come back to finish star tower, I will not come back to finish Kieda's Riddles, I will not come back for the packs I made or tried to make. I spent 2 years at this site, and because of the people who don't care, it was 2 years completely wasted.

So good luck with your site, your unforgiving, cold-hearted site. I'm sorry to the real people here, the people who do know what is right, like Ferrari, Jos, Paulo, and oldmtnguy. I salute you for your maturity, and I am sorry I couldn't stay longer. But I am done with this. I hope you will join me and Narmo, or maybe I will see you someday when I try to create a site that will be what bonuslevel should have been. Goodbye for now.

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

AK 12 years ago
  I've tried to help, but now it's over. Gamelover is being completely immature, spazzing out against me because I took his precious syntax. And gameinsky never took my 5 apologies, he just brought back everything I did wrong. So i'm off, never to come back. You are both cold-hearted, and you don't deserve to be in a great site like bonuslevel. There are people here who know who you really are, and I hope they speak up and save bonuslevel. Bonuslevel will never be the place it used to be because people never cared for the new people. Gameinsky, the "mature" admin that he is, always thought of them as "noobs" and thought they would ruin bonuslevel with their bad posts and bad levels, when actually bonuslevel was already dead, dead because of people who wouldn't know what's right from a tuna fish sandwich. I'm joining one of the most mature people i've ever met, NarmoIanya, on Age of Empires 2. You will never hear from me again. I will not come back to finish star tower, I will not come back to finish Kieda's Riddles, I will not come back for the packs I made or tried to make. I spent 2 years at this site, and because of the people who don't care, it was 2 years completely wasted.

So good luck with your site, your unforgiving, cold-hearted site. I'm sorry to the real people here, the people who do know what is right, like Ferrari, Jos, Paulo, and oldmtnguy. I salute you for your maturity, and I am sorry I couldn't stay longer. But I am done with this. I hope you will join me and Narmo, or maybe I will see you someday when I try to create a site that will be what bonuslevel should have been. Goodbye for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg