Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Race To The Start", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Maxamed 12 years ago
  Bring it on Gameinsky

:D

Edit: you won
chris3000 12 years ago
  That was fun for sure, great Jac.
PineappleDude 12 years ago
  Lemme ask you again... Sure? :P
Pof 12 years ago
  hell yeah :)
  sure?
Pof 12 years ago
  @SM, PD: your turn
  You'll have to do better than that!
Pof 12 years ago
  So tiiiiiiiiiiiight but highscore :)
  High-score!!!!!!!!!!!!
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  High-score!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Well, I'm not going to force you to edit it. I'll just accept it as it is as the level is acceptable ... just.

All I'm saying is that I personally don't find it that a good idea to make stuff worse than it could've been just because the old level wasn't as good as it could've been neither.

GIS: I don't understand how making almost unnoticable changes to the smoothness of the curves can ruin the concept. It should be possible to make a neat "anti-level" even though the original level is messy.
Jac1 12 years ago
  I undersand what you men, an I know exactly which curve causes problem. I think I've made it neater.

The thumbnail was made in edit mode to be identical to the original, and I can't zoom out enough for it in test mode. Should I really change it?
Pof 12 years ago
  Requirement on messiness has changed... for the best!!!

It's hard for me to give a good grade to this level compared to a Kiethy's or a Ferrari's level...

There is no elitism in my speech. On the contrary, Ferrari's recommendations just serve to haul up designers and levels!!!!

I do understand your demand Gameinsky (and your opinion counts), but messiness is only a part of oldschool levels. IMO, it's not the interesting part.

Let's respect admin's asks for once XD
gameinsky 12 years ago
  fixing the messy spots would ruin the concept of the level, he took the original and made it "anti"
sabs546 12 years ago
  I don't see any problems with this level really it's pretty fun
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Nice remake for sure, but I feel this is a little too messy, would you mind cleaning it up a bit?

Also, unless you feel it's very importnat to keep it like it is, I'd prefer you to take the thumbnail in TEST mode :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Race To The Start"

About Level "Race To The Start"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Nice remake for sure, but I feel this is a little too messy, would you mind cleaning it up a bit?

Also, unless you feel it's very importnat to keep it like it is, I'd prefer you to take the thumbnail in TEST mode :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg