Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Blind run", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  WEEEE! The last bit is epic :D.

EDIT: I agree with you Dynamo - but I wonder whether people would find this too hard xD
Dynamo 10 years ago
  I'd go as far as voting official for this, brilliant Pof! :D
Treazer 10 years ago
  Whee, that's amazing! :)
Pof 10 years ago
  Yeah guuuuys =D
I'll never forget BL and I'll try to finish all my almost done levels!!!
<3
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Yay, a pof level! :D

great fun, great challenge, great concept, great design = 5/5 :)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Pof, buddy, i missed you! <3
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Finally... someone else at JG2!

5/5!
Treazer 10 years ago
  It's great to see a level of you again, Pof.
You've made great work here! c:

I like the concept very much and as Ferrari said, it's not new, but you made it very fresh and fun to play.

Good job :)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  It really is great to see this finally being done! I must say that I personally like it very much. The concept of staying within a confined area has been done some times before, but out of the bunch, this is my definite favorite. Not only does it have a bit of a twist to it, but it's remarkably fun to play compared to similair levels. Making a level like this non-frustrating is a big achievemnt. The design is also quite good, though I'm not really impressed by my own little contributions :P

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your other level getting completed in the near future! ;)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Blind run"

About Level "Blind run"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  It really is great to see this finally being done! I must say that I personally like it very much. The concept of staying within a confined area has been done some times before, but out of the bunch, this is my definite favorite. Not only does it have a bit of a twist to it, but it's remarkably fun to play compared to similair levels. Making a level like this non-frustrating is a big achievemnt. The design is also quite good, though I'm not really impressed by my own little contributions :P

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your other level getting completed in the near future! ;)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg