Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mouthpiece", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  Nice one, took some time to solve.
manufan 12 years ago
  Thanks should go to both of you for pointing out my mistake. I didn't realise that a four-move solution was possible. I will try to keep my eyes peeled next time for any easy solutions in my levels.

I was finding it hard to solve it but now I have a respectable score. I will try to make harder levels in the near future.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Sorry OMG. I was playing the old version while you were resetting the scores and thats why i ended up with the 4 move score. Please reset my score. As for the level it is definitely better (tho losing on the design-title combination but hey...you can't have everything can u?). Btw, needs a new thumbnail as well.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Thanks for the comment. I also thought that this was a little simple but it was comparable to the very simplest kids levels. I moved the two red blocks one square each to increase the difficulty. Let me know what you think.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Without any intention of being rude, i think this level needs some challenge, even for a kids category. There is no need for the white and you only need 4 blocking tiles. Please revisit the level. The title is perfect and fits the design but pls add some challenge on it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mouthpiece"

About Level "Mouthpiece"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 12 years ago
  Without any intention of being rude, i think this level needs some challenge, even for a kids category. There is no need for the white and you only need 4 blocking tiles. Please revisit the level. The title is perfect and fits the design but pls add some challenge on it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg