Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "10seconds 2", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Minion 12 years ago
  Okay ferrari12,Im started 10seconds saga Yesterday,Thanks By help.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This was indeed a very good concept. The level does also have very nice design. But through the horricfic execution of the gameplay you've managed to turn what would have been a fun and enjoayble level, into a luckbased nightmare. Completing the maze in ten seconds is easy as eating a piece of pie, but not in a 100 years would my computer manage to light all 100 checkpoints when I'm travelling at the speed necessairy to complete the level in time. The time when I will complete this level is not when I'm skilled enough, but when I'm lucky enough. And that's a pitty. Just putting one or two checkpoints at the end of the level would've been a far better solution.

4/5 for concept and excellent design. Horrific gameplay execution :/

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "10seconds 2"

About Level "10seconds 2"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This was indeed a very good concept. The level does also have very nice design. But through the horricfic execution of the gameplay you've managed to turn what would have been a fun and enjoayble level, into a luckbased nightmare. Completing the maze in ten seconds is easy as eating a piece of pie, but not in a 100 years would my computer manage to light all 100 checkpoints when I'm travelling at the speed necessairy to complete the level in time. The time when I will complete this level is not when I'm skilled enough, but when I'm lucky enough. And that's a pitty. Just putting one or two checkpoints at the end of the level would've been a far better solution.

4/5 for concept and excellent design. Horrific gameplay execution :/
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg