Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "IntergalacticUND ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

OliAli 11 years ago
  There is way, SuperMario :). You just have to go other direction and then you have to jump somewhere down od those big circles.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  There is no way to escape the warm section? xD
chris3000 11 years ago
  Man, this is frusterating, but I won't rate it until I finish it. A hint would be nice.
Pof 11 years ago
  I know I know.... >.<

I made the end really fast to be in time for the contest. This level needs a lot more work!!! (Even if I already spend some hours on it)
You might have noticed I don't spend a lot of time on JG2 those days.
I'll edit this level when I come back.

I hope you enjoy the beginning anyway.
kiethy342 11 years ago
  My first impression of the level was excellent, but once I'd got past the bit I was stuck at, my view started to change. There were a lot of very fun and challenging tricks, although it got a bit frustrating. Even with those challenges I still thought it was great. The only problem with this level though, is the end. I found it very luck-based and annoying. It was a bit of a disappointment. I would also have liked something else between the challenges, instead of a long line of them. If the end was different I would have rated it 5/5, but instead I have to rate it 4/5.
I really hope that you will change it, as I really hate rating your levels 4/5 :(
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This is a bit tough for me, so I can't really say much about the level, but it seems very well-made and thought through. It also seems to have quite a neat design, and I must say that shape you ride in at the start is very cool. After all though, it seems I won't become an intergalactic agent, which makes me kinda sad D:

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "IntergalacticUND "

About Level "IntergalacticUND "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This is a bit tough for me, so I can't really say much about the level, but it seems very well-made and thought through. It also seems to have quite a neat design, and I must say that shape you ride in at the start is very cool. After all though, it seems I won't become an intergalactic agent, which makes me kinda sad D:
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg