Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Nederlands Challenge", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 10 years ago
  Minion, I didn't misinterpret it, I'm from Belgium, where they speak Dutch like in the Netherlands.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, Ferrari is right.

Dutch = the language the people from Nederlands speak

Deutsch = the German word for "German"

Burfy and me talked about two things:

1. The missing "L" of "Challenge"
2. Burfy thought that "Nederlands" is misspelt, but "Nederlands" and "Netherlands" are both correct.

PS: Highscore! :)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I'm not sure I understood you correctly, but it seems like you are confusing Dutch (Meaning "from the Netherlands") and Deutsch (Meaning "German" in German). We are all aware that the level has taken its colours from the flag of the Netherlands and not Germany. Nobody has ever mentioned anything related to Germany in these comments.

[edit] I got an evil score :P Or when I think about it, I seem to recall Stephen Fry saying that the number of the beast is in fact 616, contrary to the common belief that it is 666.
Minion 10 years ago
  The explanation
SPOILER
Treazer 10 years ago
  True, although I think "Nederlands" was a while ago correct, too.
burfy 10 years ago
  Repaired the typo, even though the title is still a mix of Dutch and English...
Treazer 10 years ago
  He just forgot the second 'L' of 'Challenge'.
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Nederlandse Uitdaging is too long
SimonM 12 years ago
  I think you made a spelling error. It should be "Nederlandse Challenge" Or "Dutch Challenge"
or completely in Dutch:
"Nederlandse Uitdaging"

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Nederlands Challenge"

About Level "Nederlands Challenge"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  I think you made a spelling error. It should be "Nederlandse Challenge" Or "Dutch Challenge"
or completely in Dutch:
"Nederlandse Uitdaging"
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg