Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Storm the Castle", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

The_S 12 years ago
  I have one more level with name in Latin (also well known sentence), but maybe I'll translate it. For this one (veni, vidi, vici) that's impossible because it's to long in English.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Trying to understand ur point Elizea. Do you agree or disagree with this one? For the most of us it is a well known quote. Is it included in the second exception u mention or not?
Elizea 12 years ago
  The "title has to be in English" rule has IMO 2 exceptions. First one is when it is a name like "Elizea's chair" where Elizea is a name and means nothing in English, but the title would still be acceptable. The other one is when the title is already well known as itself and doesn't require translating to understand. There is an official RT level with name "Deus Ex Machina" already.
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  As patio09 said the title is a well known citation in Latin. The guys from the executive floor shluld accept it.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  The Categories should go as follow:
Kids: a 5 year old can solve it.
Easy: The majority of people can easily solve it.
Medium: the majority of people can solve it, but it takes time.
Hard: only few can solve it.

But yeah, this is an English site, you'll have to translate the title.
The_S 12 years ago
  Well, I wanted to make a medium difficulty level. I didn't select a category because it's so individual whether a level is an easy, medium or hard one and I need more opinions to decide correctly. But in the future I'll select a category before uploading and correct it eventually later.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  i think the title is good but i'd use an easy category or put more targets to make it harder or less and trickily positioned helpers. but that's just me.
patio09 12 years ago
  Medium I'd say.
And the title is a well known citation from Cesar...
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This is another nice level but I have marked it to be edited. The title needs to be in English and a difficulty category selected. On this level I would suggest hard.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Storm the Castle"

About Level "Storm the Castle"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This is another nice level but I have marked it to be edited. The title needs to be in English and a difficulty category selected. On this level I would suggest hard.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg