Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Jump the pit", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  I really like the level and I think the shortcuts are fine :)
I've got 27272 :P
manufan 11 years ago
  It's a nice JG2 Level for a first-time, but IMO, you could've blocked off the shortcuts too. 4/5
loulou465 11 years ago
  Wow,This is amazing. Excellent Gameplay, Wonderful Design and your first Level! Also It uses paths and stars!(I think stars are a bit hard to use but you manged to do it Brilliantly!) 5/5 for you! :) As well, You used speed all the way though, which can get uneven sometimes but you managed to tackle it really, really well! You should be proud of yourself for making such a beautiful level with stars, loops, paths, speed and background! And I love the 3D effect!:)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I have to say, this is a great first jump gear 2 level! :)
It has nice design, and a nice challenge as well. Also, you've been able to make neat as well as nice design, which many new designers can struggle to do, especially with speed lines.
Overall, I had lots of fun playing this level, and I can't wait for your next one. :)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Very hard to get the sh....... :p
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Yes it is, very good! You seem to be one of the best new designers we've had here for quite a while, and we're all looking forward to seeing more from you in the future :)
Titan 11 years ago
  OK updated it! I hope there is enough background design now :)
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This really is quite good for a first level :) If you could add some more background design to this I would happily accept it :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Jump the pit"

About Level "Jump the pit"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This really is quite good for a first level :) If you could add some more background design to this I would happily accept it :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg