Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Turtle Racing", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  This isn't my favorite level.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  The spinning lines are kinda easy, i beat them in first try, the problem is the bridge, i hate hedgehogs...

Hehe, and i finish on second place :DDDD
Asgerregsa 15 years ago
  Cool
jp 15 years ago
  I don't think it's necessary, the level is fine like this. It has been played like this for 4 months now. It's too old for being changed now so much. It's better to make a whole new level.
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  can i edit this level?
i want to delete the entire racing part and
make a level using the verry last part at the end.
Sires 15 years ago
  Yeah. See, the main problem with the spinning circles is that it is hard to get through, because the level is lagging sometimes, which doesn't matter so much in the beginning, but there with the circles, you really need precision.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I made a mistake.
I sad "after" but I meant "before".
Sires 15 years ago
  I reall think there should be a second checkpoint right before the turning wheels. I am fed up with always having to start wayyyy back, only to die about a million times every time trying to get back to those turning wheels, where all that happens is that I get killed again. Or was it your goal that only one player is able to finish this???
Sires 15 years ago
  Well, I always get killed by the second one, which is spinning backwards. If I make it that far, that is. I think, the passages between the checkpoints are way too long, it gets boring after a while to repeat such a long passage over and over and over again. But I am curious how it ends and what will come after the second circle.
Jac1 15 years ago
  There should be a checkpoint before the spinning circles.
Sires 15 years ago
  The problem is that the third pole lifts too slowly. I tried a million times, but I either get killed by the pole or by the car behind me. That's another level where not even the creator has been able to beat it. Or, in other words, at least there is no proof that he ever did. :-)

EDIT: Ok. The pole does not move up too slowly once you figure out how you have to drive. But it's not like the part after the checkpoint is any easier... those spinning circles are MEAN!
  i beat it a million times when creating it, so i dont feal like beating it again
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Am I seriously the ONLY person who's beaten this level?
racersda 15 years ago
  laggey on my computer too.
  you have to figure out when to speed up or slow down
chuckles 15 years ago
  has no one beat it? I can get past the second pole but then I either hit the third or get caught by a car from behind! What gives!?
minmay 15 years ago
  Yes, it's a very processor-heavy level, but it's incredibly original and very well done.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Uhh! New computer Zakko? But it also lags on my computer.
Zakko600 15 years ago
  It's not laggy on my computer. But my computer is also just 4 day's old.
jp 15 years ago
  Looks like you've spent a lot of time no this level. Very nice but it's very laggy on my computer :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Turtle Racing"

About Level "Turtle Racing"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Looks like you've spent a lot of time no this level. Very nice but it's very laggy on my computer :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg