Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Fireball", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  How are you supposed to solve the puzzle, there's no indication of where to start this.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Ha... Thanks Simon and burfy. :)

But it is really not so puzzle as I think, an other way may also beat this level. :P
SimonM 11 years ago
  Nice concept!
burfy 11 years ago
  It is challenging in a puzzle way and that is fine :)
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I'm done, burfy. >_<

Edit:
Maybe still without any challenge.
burfy 11 years ago
  Well it is not very challenging as it is now, what I told Alan on his Dot. level applies here too. You might want to do something about the challenge (didn't you want to use darkness?) and refine the design a bit... and change the title.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Considered there's a previous level of Raisins, I wonder if this level can be accepted, or I should replace it to Raisins?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Er... This is level Raisins (prev.), Treazer. I doubt if a second similar level can be admitted.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Haha... I laughed xD But good job Sherlock :)
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Well, Alan you can have a look about this. :P
(The name style was Treazer's.)
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I'm sorry. I admit that code design is hard and this game is not fun. After then I'll try best to create levels more interesting.
This Libra will warn me then.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  seeing as how red glitches out, all you have is 8 possibilities, seeing as there needs to be more than one tile active, that makes for 4 possibilities
it takes less than one minute to guess the code.
Sorry, rejected.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Fireball"

About Level "Fireball"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 11 years ago
  seeing as how red glitches out, all you have is 8 possibilities, seeing as there needs to be more than one tile active, that makes for 4 possibilities
it takes less than one minute to guess the code.
Sorry, rejected.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg