Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Alors on Change", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 11 years ago
  This seems impossible to me. I can get the whites to their targets, but the red ones are harder.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Np. Btw, I see dcoco did it :)
Jos 11 years ago
  Thanks to say. Fixed now.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Should the left red group and the lower white group have the same links? Is it even possible right now?
Jos 11 years ago
  Maybe it should be better to keep this one. Double reward for the grazy people who can complete it.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  I certainly do not mind. Another way is to make a new one with a target in the middle but different color (i.e. blue). That would be hard. But that's my opinion. You can do whatever you like. You have been doing a fantastic job so I am with you 100%.
Jos 11 years ago
  I can make it slightly more difficult by adding a target in the middle, which seams to be possible after alot of testing.
Do you mind I would change it, TM (what means your score will be erased)?
ToughMan 11 years ago
  I think the level is great with its own strategy and a lot different - as SM correctly pointed out - than mine. Although the design is somehow the same it has a different concept of its own. Kudos to Jos. Having said that I can't really compare the difficulty between the levels.
SimonM 11 years ago
  It's very difficult. I didn't rate it yet though. The thinking progress is different than TM's level.
Jos 11 years ago
  Finally, someone except for me has completed it. ... 4/5 ... because ... it isn't original enough, I suppose?
Jos 11 years ago
  The link is actually a TM level. I made it harder.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  When I saw the title I knew it was supposed to be a parody of the song you linked in the first comment.
Haha.
Jos 11 years ago
  Finally, completed my own level. Now it's up to you to beat me.
Jos 11 years ago
  It's e sequel (or call it what you want) on Alors on Dance (BLockoban).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Alors on Change"

About Level "Alors on Change"

First post of the topic

Jos 11 years ago
  It's e sequel (or call it what you want) on Alors on Dance (BLockoban).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg