Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bevel Bricks", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 4 years ago
  I tried {Difficult: 9.99, about a Week} to get the highest score, but I did the 23 that not intend........!!! lol
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Somehow I managed that on my first try. O_o Fantastic level. 5/5
Treazer 10 years ago
  Congrats!! :D
bbdest 10 years ago
  I completed all the officials as well.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  2 days after kiethy i did the same.
bbdest 10 years ago
  I say Knotwork is easier
Treazer 10 years ago
  Congrats kiethy!!! :D

I also agree, it's hard to think through this level, but I still think Knotwork is harder :-)
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Completed the level, and all the officials :)

For me this one was the hardest, as I'm generally not very good at these kind of levels. For some reason I find levels in the style of 'easy to miss' easier to think through.
Jos 10 years ago
  That's the most difficult PI level in my opinion too, Treazer. Somehow I've found 2 times a solution on it, but each time I've forgotten it the second afterwards.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Then find one. I don't even think this is the hardest official PI level. Knotwork was overkill, at least for me. But I still don't manage to complete 'Easy to Miss', which doesn't seem to be really hard.
chase28 10 years ago
  I need a solution! :(
Jos 11 years ago
  Long way to go Sherlock (like I see on your picture), but keep up trying and one day... you will complete it.
Sherlock 11 years ago

My gosh I always stuck.
azz 11 years ago
  I wont give up! This is such an amazing level that I just have to complete it! Wish me luck guys :)
oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  I have to agree with Nelson. This is a great level Jos. It deserves to be official.
azz 11 years ago
  I can destroy the orange blocks but not the blue or green. Superb level!
Jos 11 years ago
  Thanks, nelson.
nelson90 11 years ago
  Wow! This level is perfect, a real master piece! If it wasn't already, I would have vote for official too.
Jos 11 years ago
  And I'm the only one who has completed it yet.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Nice level! A new official one :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bevel Bricks"

About Level "Bevel Bricks"

First post of the topic

Treazer 11 years ago
  Nice level! A new official one :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg