Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bevel Bricks 2", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 4 years ago
  Finally like official 6.5/5
Jos 11 years ago
  Thanks, azz.
azz 11 years ago
  Ok thank you Jos I'm glad that you are mature and we can just talk things through. It may have been better in Pm's though instead of clogging up a levels comments. Now I can't complete your level but there is a score so I'll rate a five out of the fact that this is a tricky level.
Jos 11 years ago
  But there's still a difference...

If you hesitate in the future whether your level is possible or not you can think backwards. Are there possible situations as before last moves? Blocks also always have to be stopped by other blocks or walls. E.g. in "Bright To Dark" the blocks had to be placed in a cross in the before last move, which was impossible because the blocks "coming in the cross" always had to be stopped by a block next to the cross. It's also impossible to use smartwalls for that, because they always follow.

But I think the best to do is: or ask people to try to complete it (e.g. give the level code), or just don't upload it.

Did you mean "Bright To Dark"? Ok, I'll change my rating at that level. You always may ask me to try levels if you're unsure.
azz 11 years ago
  With my level I had tested it many times and always got really close to completing it. I thought that maybe someone else could complete it which is why I uploaded it.
Jos 11 years ago
  I had switched a permantent sticky tile with a locked block on a normal sticky tile while copying the level from another screen (in which I had completed the level twice). Sorry for that and thanks to oldmanrob for saying.

Making a little mistake or just placing blocks and then upload a level without even knowing if it's possible or not are two different things. And I hope you already knew that, azz. But I like a bit of critical words. I'll pay more attention next times copying things like that.

btw: edited + in "Bevel Bricks" there isn't a problem like that (permanent sticky tiles are supposed to be there).
SimonM 11 years ago
  Lol azz, don't take revenge please.
azz 11 years ago
  Why Jos do you moan at others for forgetting to test levels when this is an example of just that.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Good question.
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  I think this is impossible. How can white be positioned?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bevel Bricks 2"

About Level "Bevel Bricks 2"

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 11 years ago
  I think this is impossible. How can white be positioned?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg