Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Flower Switches", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  Oh wow so you've beaten all jg2 levels? I think i've got about 250 left.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Woo finally! This completes my sweep of Jump Gear 2 :) Never thought this would happen when I posted the message below a year ago. If I'm honest I've been completely demotivated to play this level for the past year. I was nowhere near beating it. however, a few days ago - stuff started to click, and here we are today with me finally beating this.

This entire level is something else, I still have no clue which is harder - The Power of Skill (Jump Gear 2) or this. The challenges are just so different. This one feels more like a boss fight than anything else. I have to say - I absolutely hated this level, rationalising it to myself saying that I had a sweep, except for one level which isn't racing. When I returned from my burnout on this level, I never expected to beat it so quickly (it took less than a week on and off) This is one of my absolute favourites now, it's so intense trying to balance when you're that nervous, and it rewards consistency and strategies.

Not sure what next, better highscores and other games I guess. I'm so happy to finally get the sweep on this amazing journey that I started 2 years ago. Thanks to everyone who's made a level - it's been a pleasure playing all 3531 of them (except Unbelieveable bug (Jump Gear 2) xD). Special shoutouts should go to Shiro and kiethy342 for getting a sweep years before I was even a good player. I'm so happy to be able to be only the third person to do it (to my knowledge). Good luck to anyone else who tries to beat this, or who tries to sweep the whole game!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That's the end of the level from what I can tell - this level is insane and I expect it to take me quite a while to beat... I cannot do the left balance on the second balance part currently.
popo2 5 years ago
  Coolguy has this level left. So far, I just got past the first checkpoint.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Jac1 how not beated the level? ok ok ikr its impossibru lol
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Ok. I made it to the checkpoint (not that it's real). I thought the start was hard, I was completely wrong :(
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Oh...

Don't worry about those, you'll run into frustrating parts in a bit :) They're obvious how to beat them - just super frustrating.

EDIT: I was about to get to the 2nd part for the 4th time but I died right before the done part.
popo2 5 years ago
  OMG I LITERALLY KNOW HOW TO REACH THAT "Done!" INFO NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I know, really, I'm excited. I might be the second to beat the level now, as long as I don't run into some other super duper frustrating part that I don't know how to do either.
Treazer 5 years ago
  Same here, I die trying all the time.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I think I know how to do this. I just can't do the first part.

EDIT: I got the two hard ones but missed the middle easy one.

EDIT2: Finally got to past that bit - not like the next bit is easy...

I die so much that I'm considering leaving this for later.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Only reached the second part twice so haven't had time to practise it properly yet, this is hard!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  There are a few levels where he is the only victor - and then some with just him and Pof.

I’m trying to make a super hard level - but I doubt it’s tricky enough :)
popo2 5 years ago
  He's just the only one who beat it...I can't believe it, I'll never know how to beat this level.
Treazer 10 years ago

Congrats! :D
I can't believe you completed every JG2 level :O
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Believe me, I just completed it :)

Which also means I've completed every level again! :D

This a seriously great level, but sadly the checkpoint issue makes it nearly impossible
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Believe me, I'm horrible at riddles.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Still no score...
Jac1 11 years ago
  @Treazer: When it says "hang on", it literally means "hang on".
Treazer 11 years ago
  This was a hint? o.o
Pof 11 years ago
  Wait for Jac1 permission before posting hints...
Treazer 11 years ago
  1. Poem
SPOILER
Treazer 11 years ago
  Grr.... xD Hint?
Pof 11 years ago
  nope xD
In a few days maybe
Treazer 11 years ago
  Hint, please?
Pof 11 years ago
  I found the trick :)
Now lets do it!!!
Pof 11 years ago
  I kind of touch everything on the screen and nothing happens...
Jac1 11 years ago
  You basically need to touch everything red

I, on the other hand can't seem to make the checkpoint work, and I hav no idea what the problem is
Treazer 11 years ago
  Confused too, read all the info bubbles, (hang on 2 times and done etc) The others too, dunno what to do. Any tips?
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This makes me kind of cnfused, but I can't see any obvious flaws, the design is very nice and it seems ver thought through, so I'll accept it :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Flower Switches"

About Level "Flower Switches"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This makes me kind of cnfused, but I can't see any obvious flaws, the design is very nice and it seems ver thought through, so I'll accept it :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg