Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Hidden Pipes", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sherlock 11 years ago
  You can make an extra level, catogory 'Hard'.

Also vote it for official levels :P.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yup, and we can make bigger and smaller pipes :P But don't create a level with smaller pipes, it would be frustrating.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Thanks to the new part-blocks, the checkpoints seems much smaller... =.=
Treazer 11 years ago
  Also re-made this.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Sent you a message.
burfy 11 years ago
  OK, this puzzle looks better, but how is this supposed to work? You are not using the logical gates the way they should be usedd (they are all looped) and even if this was your intention, I do not see how it can work. But I do not see the solution of puzzle either so PM me if I am missing something obvious...
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  are the wires supposed to flash?
Treazer 11 years ago
  I know, sry I wanted to replace it right now, but it was locked by you :P Waiting for the lock. I change the whole level.

edit: Done!
burfy 11 years ago
  Treazer, I know that finding the path is part of the challenge, but I think more places should be lit here, mainly all the corners and dead ends, otherwise it becomes very tedious.
(And you could hide the wire.)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Hidden Pipes"

About Level "Hidden Pipes"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Treazer, I know that finding the path is part of the challenge, but I think more places should be lit here, mainly all the corners and dead ends, otherwise it becomes very tedious.
(And you could hide the wire.)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg