Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Close the Lights", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sherlock 11 years ago
  Actually I also find the similar level after XD. This idea appeared when I was going to sleep and I have to close all the lights at home.

I think the four lights should be closed partly by other swiches, then we will have to remember the map initially. That will be more challenging and seems as if at home.
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Lol'd, typical grammar mistake: "close" the lights. Nice level.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Er... I have forgotten to cancel that start from non-darkness... Now it is proved that to hold that start is right. But then we have to sacrifice some extra seconds -.-
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I figured part of the bug.

If you start at the green and directly go to the darkness, thats when the darkness covers the lights. I noticed that the upper no darkness is also a start. Start at the no darkness. You can also start at the green, then go to the no darkness tile.

Edit: Never mind.
Treazer 11 years ago
  You don't need to say [Press restart] etc, just leave it like that.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Yeah, I have to restart many times too, but there are no enough blank places to input [PRESS RESTART AFTER FAILED] in the level. :\

I hold the seeking-road in the dark 'cos it is the most interesting things XD. However, maybe a shorter road will be better :]. Also I had placed a metal plate. Thanks for burfy.
burfy 11 years ago
  Sherlock, it looks good, but maybe the light distribution could be a bit different so that you don't have to go such a long distance through darkness when you turn off the two right switches (or the top one at least). After that it becomes tedious.

And it looks like we have a bug here, at least I have to restart every time I play this level otherwise the darkness hides the lights although they are turned on...but there is nothing you can do about it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Close the Lights"

About Level "Close the Lights"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Sherlock, it looks good, but maybe the light distribution could be a bit different so that you don't have to go such a long distance through darkness when you turn off the two right switches (or the top one at least). After that it becomes tedious.

And it looks like we have a bug here, at least I have to restart every time I play this level otherwise the darkness hides the lights although they are turned on...but there is nothing you can do about it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg