Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Order of Timing", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sherlock 11 years ago
  Hehe, this level is better than the previous one. :) If Treazer and burfy wanna vote it for official, I will support you.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Let's just say I'm Co-owner.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Nice level, I would vote for official, but burfy made the level, sorry alan.
burfy 11 years ago
  I mixed your ideas together :)
  I gave up on that idea, so try this.
burfy 11 years ago
  You can still finish just by pressing all the switches in whatever order you want. Maybe the metal plate should be activated by all the switches, player would have to turn them all on and then off quickly in the right order...? Something like that.
  Not sure this is good, but try.
burfy 11 years ago
  Tuto is not necessary for this, but it could be a nice puzzle level. It is oo easy as it is now, you would have to add something to make it really timed (not that you just get the best score if you do it right, but that you have to do it right to be able to finish).
(rename it if you edit it)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Order of Timing"

About Level "Order of Timing"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Tuto is not necessary for this, but it could be a nice puzzle level. It is oo easy as it is now, you would have to add something to make it really timed (not that you just get the best score if you do it right, but that you have to do it right to be able to finish).
(rename it if you edit it)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg