Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "BONUSLEVEL", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 11 years ago
  It's better than it was before. Accepted now.
Jos 11 years ago
  Didn't know that, ferrari, thanks. And sorry to oldmanrob.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Jos, here's a little tip for you: If you just want to delete some scores, you can click the more-link up by the level id. A page will pop up, and on that page there's a function that allows you to choose what scores you want to delete :)
Jos 11 years ago
  The level is indeed possible, but I thought it would be possible to avoid the glitch with less editing. It's good like it is now. But please don't expect me to evaluate levels at every moment, and when I have to reset scores I have to reset every score so you don't lucky, oldmanrob.

Shall I wait for Simon to see wether I can keep it as much the same as possible as before or shall I accept this?
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Yeah, you shouldnt have to do it twice
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Except mine. :D
  PLZ erase the scores
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  It is. And presumably with a much better score than my 71.
  Can you test now if it's possible, because i'm not sure it's possible now...
Jos 11 years ago
  I'm sorry, but Simon will not accept levels with blocks already combinated with eachother (there's a glitch, as you can see by my score), so I will do neither. I'll set it to be edited for now. Maybe it can be made acceptable for him with only a little bit of editing.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "BONUSLEVEL"

About Level "BONUSLEVEL"

First post of the topic

Jos 11 years ago
  I'm sorry, but Simon will not accept levels with blocks already combinated with eachother (there's a glitch, as you can see by my score), so I will do neither. I'll set it to be edited for now. Maybe it can be made acceptable for him with only a little bit of editing.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg