Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "BiCaGeNiSiWoZa", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yaay! Thanks JP- I mean THeNiNJa!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i suggest the check point at gheko's part and just after woohoo's fall and after the monuments

[edit]
check the highscore, oh yeah!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  It could really do with some checkpoints!
lololol 15 years ago
  jp? Can you add some checkpionts?
gameinsky 15 years ago
  IMO you better add some checkpoints
pikachu67 15 years ago
  FUNNY NAME!!!!
MooKings 15 years ago
  I also can't play this level!
1jase 15 years ago
  i cant play it to
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  why cant i play the level!
damn
ffs i cant load level .... supid pc
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I think next time we make a level like this it should be kept as minimalistic as possible. That means don't go wild with graphics (like I did), and try not to use too many lines. Your part won't have to be very long, because lots of short parts can make quite a big level!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  can get past that hog :-p
maikel000007 15 years ago
  me to
burfy 15 years ago
  me neither
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  i cant load this level
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I just did the primary way with 82 seconds left, but my hair went grey trying to do this.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  when i saw the title i tought:what the ****
is that ?
the tumbnail was simulair to somethings i saw...
yes , it's the collaboration level! or bether named comunity

it lags my music :-( but it's great!
Pete 15 years ago
  i like it! to much time tho.. could be 70 sec less.. :)
lololol 15 years ago
  OKay thanks (:
jp 15 years ago
  @Molly, I didn't add any design; The level was already too big. I just clean soem curves and mde it easier in some parts.

@lololol, a community level is made by several members. It's possible on Jump gear because of the level codes. I plan to allow community levels in all games later.

@Ninja, I added some time (222seconds).

@bir, if you start another community level, I suggest you open a thread in the forum to share the codes.
lololol 15 years ago
  What is a community level?
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I will soon start a new community level. But this one is going to be here for a while.
lololol 15 years ago
  Its extremly laggy on my Computer, i can't even play it.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Okay then maybe i will make a part if its okay for all the others making the level
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  There will probably be another community level, and yes, everyone has the rights to edit it. But very messy, boring, ugly parts probably won't be accepted, but you have made some good levels, Nikobam.
MollyLover19 15 years ago
  Where is your part jp?
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Is there gonna be another of those levels cause i wanna make a part too then if its allright for the others im not as good as zakko birjolaxew geckojcs sillus the ninja and all the others
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Very hard but probably the best level ever made by the best creators ever :) nice level guys
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  You don't have enough time to do the primary way, and Zakkos way is a big shortcut.
jp 15 years ago
  OK I've uploaded the community level. for the title I've used the first 2 letters from the usernames of members who contributed.

I've made some part slightly easier.

There is a shortcut o avoid the hard part but it's not easy to catch this shortcut neither.

The level is so huge that it is quite laggy and it was also very laggy to edit on my computer.

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "BiCaGeNiSiWoZa"

About Level "BiCaGeNiSiWoZa"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  OK I've uploaded the community level. for the title I've used the first 2 letters from the usernames of members who contributed.

I've made some part slightly easier.

There is a shortcut o avoid the hard part but it's not easy to catch this shortcut neither.

The level is so huge that it is quite laggy and it was also very laggy to edit on my computer.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg