Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "X-mas mystery", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

psychomaster 11 years ago
  Lolwinatfirststar.
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  the first star on the tree trick didnt get me,i just ran,jumped and i cleared the gap!:O
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I had some sort of glitch. The first time I got into the "computer," I fell out into the abyss (because I wasn't expecting it to move). No problem: I just get sent back to the last save point. But when I got *back* to the computer, it wouldn't move, and I ended up having to start the level over. Am I correctly interpreting this as a glitch, or did I just fail to do something the second time around?
chuckles 15 years ago
  I actually enjoyed this level, i thought the first star on a tree trick was really funny! 4/5
MooKings 15 years ago
  to tell you the truth i don't really like the level!
Im 15 years ago
  Hmm....I will add something to get out of the sleigh more easely...
racersda 15 years ago
  Yes i agree with Jp. You could have added more detail with your Christmas trees.
And also why would go to the right side of the level to get to the sleigh just to have the turtle go back the other way? It's hard for me to get out of the sleigh too. But the trees look symetric to me Jp well each branch anyway. If it was all of them together they wouldn't be symetric. The second row of trees aren't symetricall.
When you get the star you can jump and get away with it if your going fast enough and that way you can avoid the moving line. The funny part is when you break and then steal his computer.
jp 15 years ago
  the deisng and the execution is quite messy :).
Your xmas trees are not very beatiful, not symetric etc...
The background lines are not very neat, use a border color that is different from the fill color.
I think you should had a checkpoint by the end.
But, more anoying, the level design is quite messy/confuse.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "X-mas mystery"

About Level "X-mas mystery"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  the deisng and the execution is quite messy :).
Your xmas trees are not very beatiful, not symetric etc...
The background lines are not very neat, use a border color that is different from the fill color.
I think you should had a checkpoint by the end.
But, more anoying, the level design is quite messy/confuse.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg