Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Musical Statues", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 11 years ago
  Yes, I agree.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Though there are no score yet (and maybe never later), but this is a good level. :)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I have the same problem as Nova with the killing system, it lags for me too.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Sometimes when I stopped the metal plate still work, and died=.= Stop sign is frequent, too. But a good enjoy. ;)
Nova 11 years ago
  Killing system lags oftenly, even if I stop. Idea is good, but going through the ice section is nearly impossible with so little time to make a move.

This kind of levels needs completion of the creator, otherwise it could be impossible.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Jac1, that's the anti-cheat protocol.
Marc installed is so you can't just generate lag and slow down the time and all of the movements on the board while your mouse is unaffected.
I'm sorry but you'll need a better computer.
Jac1 11 years ago
  It's appeared on nearly all the P4M levels I've played since the level editor updates.
Then again, my computer's pretty much falling to pieces, so it may just be a local problem...
Treazer 11 years ago
  It appeared in one of Sherlock's level I think. You need to restart the level.
burfy 11 years ago
  Lol, I didn't mean that you should finish the level as player now, but to let us know if you do not want to edit it anymore :)

The glitch you're talking about - it appeared only recently? Specific level?
Jac1 11 years ago
  Certainly not me, I can't even complete the first part due to lag!

Recently, I've been affected by a glitch which totally blacks out the screen when the level lags too much. Wierdly enough, it always happens at the same point, and in this level too...
burfy 11 years ago
  Yep, just decorative, I thought red light matches better with "stop", tried it and actually forgot to put it back.
So let us know if it is finished.

I wonder who will finish this first, it is still pretty hard :)
Jac1 11 years ago
  Wow fantastic job, thanks!
I don't quite see the point of the red power linkers, though... Are they just decorative?
burfy 11 years ago
  That is exactly what I wanted to suggest :)
But it was a bit too hard with the darkness, what do you say about adding lights along the path? (I will change it back if you don't like it)
Jac1 11 years ago
  I don't really know how to make the design neater, but I have figured out a way to make it easier to know what to do. I don't think there's much else I can do to improve this level as it is.
burfy 11 years ago
  I see, you're right Jack, I didn't understand it well, clever puzzle actually :)
But as Gis and azz said, the hint could be clearer and (mainly) the design neater. However I think it is acceptable, if you want to leave it as it is...
azz 11 years ago
  This is a nice level. Maybe if it was neater I would vote official.
Jac1 11 years ago
  Maybe I should change it to "Puzzle"...
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I kind of understand what Jac1 means, but I wish it was a bit more clear.
Jac1 11 years ago
  I don't think you quite understand the level...
The placement of the switches is irrelevant, in fact, knowing where they are will not help in the slightest...

I don't want to give too much away, so I'll just say that
SPOILER
burfy 11 years ago
  Jack, you must let the player know where the switches are, otherwise it is too annoying.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Musical Statues"

About Level "Musical Statues"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Jack, you must let the player know where the switches are, otherwise it is too annoying.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg