Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Little - Big", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  185 isn't that bad here, you could gain 3 points for 26k, unless you're referring to the 107 we were talking about.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Well if it's hard I'm not going to attempt to do it cause i'll get impatient and frustrated.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Oh that 107. I'm going to be honest, I've grinded for that one on and off. It's so annoying to have to do two easy tricks in order to even attmept the final trick - and then that trick is sooo hard. I don't think I'll ever get it. I'm still proud of some of my insane scores, but that's one I really want.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Gratz guys, I'm not really far away but I can't seem to get those missing 4 points, I must be missing a trick or something.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Congrats dude, I knew you had it in you to match these scores! I'm fairly certain goldie's highscore on Tuto - Advanced Jump (one I have annoyingly never managed to recreate) inspired my relentless hunt for uncommon highscores! Techniques mastered in RT can be applied to JG too, or vice versa, with RT essentially being a unicycle equivalent. I already had a lot of flawless run practise playing LittleBigPlanet as a kid too! Patience is key as I'm sure you know! xD
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Tied this one after 5 years. This feels like a score which would be untied for 5 years by the #1 ranked player. Possibly 1 of my best scores. Well done on finding this Dynamo, genuinely don't know how someone finds this without knowing that there's 186 potential, and even then to execute it. This took me over an hour of a grind to get (though I've known how to get 186 for months, just seemed too insane). You're an utter madman, as if I didn't know that before xD
Dynamo 9 years ago
  Highscore :)
evert 12 years ago
  144 pts *VERY NICE LEVEL! 5/5*
tortis 13 years ago
  awesome lvl!!! my score is 156!!!!!
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  very nice 5/5
yeah i commented on this along time ago but never beat the level completly :)
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Yaaaaay i did the first jump in 1 try fantastic level
sword_fish 15 years ago
  i loove this level!
make it official JP! pleaseplaseplase!
racersda 15 years ago
  I agree. Awesome level! But you can skip most of it on the second platform. The one that comes after the one Jp was talking about. I almost had but missed by a little. Anyway if you jump from there you can land on the second BREAK line that comes. I jumped because i didn't have any where else to go.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  sweet level! i liked it but it took me forever to make the first jump
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  jondeelee: that's fantastic!! =D

jp: you can do it!!
SPOILER
jp 15 years ago
  The level looks great but I can't manage to jump on the first platform!
chuckles 15 years ago
  I really liked it :D 5/5
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I can't explain why, but this level makes me incredibly happy, to the point of giggling aloud. Awesome!
gundu 15 years ago
  Really cool level

i love it 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Little - Big"

About Level "Little - Big"

First post of the topic

gundu 15 years ago
  Really cool level

i love it 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg