Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Room System", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 6 years ago
  Blocks can move only clockwise to the next room. Just choose a room for each colour to match in.
chris3000 6 years ago
  I'm confused on this one.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I deleted the score of Omg, I don't know how he could achieve such a score. But I doubt it if it's possible. If it was possible, I'm deeply sorry.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I think it wouldn't be good in a puzzle game, because you can do exact the same thing like before, not in JG2.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Nope, I meant to replay the level with a previous procedure, something like JG2.
If we recorded the moves then we can check them from then on by clicking [replay]. :)
Treazer 11 years ago
  Just click [Restart], but if he'd add that it should be [Retry].
Sherlock 11 years ago
  So SimonM do you want to make something like [replay]? :P
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Thanks my friend for the effort. Indeed it is too late. I have burned all my brain cells and what's left are my good friends in here like yourself. if you believe it can be matched I have no further reasons to say otherwise. No worries. Hopefully someday I'll find it too.
oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  Honestly I don't know. I solved the level when it was first accepted and have never went back and played it again. The level history doesn't show any previous versions but we have had a few glitches here and there so I would be more than happy go back and see if I can match it. Wouldn't want my good buddy to lose his time or his mind. But like the rest of us you are addicted to these games and therefore it's probably too late.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Hey OMG. A quick question as I am really puzzled with this for quite sometime and I don't usually challenge your solutions as I know you always find ways to optimize out of nowhere, but in this particular case...Is the 18move solution possible or has it remained from previous versions before been accepted. I have tried to solve it in all ways and I just can't seem to do it. I apologize in advance if I am mistaken. It is the only lvl I haven't optimized yet and I just need to know I am not losing my time. Thnx buddy.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thank you oldmanrob, azz and Simon! :)
SimonM 11 years ago
  I made this level official, becuase it uses the new tiles on a very cool way.
azz 11 years ago
  I'll vote official too. This level has had 4 5/5 votes :D it's a great concept.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thank you oldmanrob! :)
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Imo is this the best level with the new device. 5/5 and my vote for official.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Room System"

About Level "Room System"

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Imo is this the best level with the new device. 5/5 and my vote for official.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg