Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Wasteland", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  Absolutely fantastic!!!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh I like you, Ilikeyou :D
Ilikeyou 14 years ago
  I hate it how everyone rates low because its to hard!!!
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Excellent! Very challenging, and full of nasty pitfalls. But you've at least done the player the favor of putting lots of save points right before the major challenges (thank you!).
Sires 15 years ago
  Great level, but really, really HARD.
1jase 15 years ago
  what do i have to fix?
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Same problem as jp i was going to take the hard way but then i accidently jump for easy and died
racersda 15 years ago
  I can't get past the part after the climbing part, where you have the bubble and you have to jump across the gap, avoiding the DEAD lines.
9steven9 15 years ago
  After the last challeng i just fall and die
jp 15 years ago
  @1jase, now when I'm caught in the square, it move through a black line and the turtle dies.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Jp, i actually tryed to complete the level without the challenges. Its impossible! If its should be possible, there should be a bubble in the start, so you can hang on the side of the line and fall down to the goal.
1jase 15 years ago
  thank you jp i will edit it i have an idea
jp 15 years ago
  OK interesting. there are typos to correct in info bubbles ("ther is way to pass it"). By the way, what do you mean with this info text ? It's confused, I just jump and was caught in a square ship that move to the goal.

also, I didn't manage to, but I suspect that it's possible to complete the level without completing the challenges.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Wasteland"

About Level "Wasteland"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  OK interesting. there are typos to correct in info bubbles ("ther is way to pass it"). By the way, what do you mean with this info text ? It's confused, I just jump and was caught in a square ship that move to the goal.

also, I didn't manage to, but I suspect that it's possible to complete the level without completing the challenges.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg