Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Perfection", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 11 years ago
  Yes, but if he/she restarts it it will be back to normal.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  I got it TZ. Thnx for the tip. Does this mean that 'Time is Ticking' may not be completed at first try if smn goes directly to its link and play it?
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I am done.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I've tried before to get rid of this bug, but it's one of those bugs that are hidden deep in code.
Treazer 11 years ago
  It's not because your computer is slow or fast. If you go directly to the link of the level ( http://bonuslevel.org/games/game_puzzle-it_142.html#lvlid_29132 ) it'll be 8. If you play it while you were playing some other levels before it'll be 9.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  I noticed the glitch. If your computer is a bit slow (happens from time to time) then the countdown starts from 8 because the first one is immediately counted while opening the page. Yeah, I think OMG is right. It has nothing to do with skills or challenge.
Jos 11 years ago
  Set "to be edited".
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Imo, a countdown of 5 is enough to make it a 6 move game and achieve PERFECTION.
  Alright. Can i edit it?
oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  I'm sorry but I disagree. Levels that require a glitch to score on or to have the lowest score on should be edited and the glitch fixed because it is not really a puzzle.
  It's a little glitch.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Out of curiosity. How is nine possible since the countdown is 9 plus the yellow tiles? Great Lvl btw. 5/5 from me for the concept.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Perfection"

About Level "Perfection"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 11 years ago
  Out of curiosity. How is nine possible since the countdown is 9 plus the yellow tiles? Great Lvl btw. 5/5 from me for the concept.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg