Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "No Cheat", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 11 years ago
  Ok. Accept now.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I think this level can be accepted because it's a good level. And I don't think you can 'cheat' to get less moves.
Jos 11 years ago
  I don't know how this level was like before, so I post a comment to get it in the newly commented levels and then Simon will probably looks at this.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Can cheat now?

Yes, you can, look.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Just make a level with a similar concept.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Hmm no cheat.

Gah it's hard to think on another way to don't cheat. I am not good at fixing levels so my best solutions are always make a new level T_T

I need a permission to think on what I am going to do.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Exactly Simon. It is a great concept if you ask me but needs a bit more challenge. For a start, you could try adding a few more pieces (i.e. yellow?) and see what happens, so that the trick has to be used.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Well, You can solve this level by just circling around and nothing more. Thoughman means, that you have to make your level so that it uses the trick you meant to.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Remake it all? D:
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Great Design... but smt is missing SM. The solution is way too easy for its complexity. I think you should revisit it SM.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I only need to change the categorie right?
SimonM 11 years ago
  This level definately is not kids!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "No Cheat"

About Level "No Cheat"

First post of the topic

SimonM 11 years ago
  This level definately is not kids!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg