Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Forward, backward...", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AdrianPeterson28 15 years ago
  very great
BlaketheBlake 15 years ago
  Great!
popodelades 15 years ago
  Good level , very good lvl!
luicc 15 years ago
  Yes, I changed all the level. I think its really better now :D .
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Wow!? Is this really that level? It looks completely different! It's much better than it was before!
jp 15 years ago
  It's great, you totally changed the level ?
luicc 15 years ago
  i didnt tried to do that so.... il put something to repair that thanks
geckojsc 15 years ago
  You can skip like half of the level by jumping over the first loop!

Other than that it's quite fun!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  works for me!
jp 15 years ago
  It's faster to skip some of the loops (example the one you capture on the thumbnail.)
You have adjust more precisely the curves (deactivate the grid). The part where you switch to a cable car (just after the big loop) is very frusitrating as there is always only one wheel that pass on the other side of the cable.
I didn't test further, so please try to edit the end of the track even if I didn't comment yet.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Forward, backward..."

About Level "Forward, backward..."

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  It's faster to skip some of the loops (example the one you capture on the thumbnail.)
You have adjust more precisely the curves (deactivate the grid). The part where you switch to a cable car (just after the big loop) is very frusitrating as there is always only one wheel that pass on the other side of the cable.
I didn't test further, so please try to edit the end of the track even if I didn't comment yet.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg