Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Not Bad!", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Well, if you love it you can vote of course. Only because I don't vote, it doesn't mean that it shouldn't be official.
SimonM 10 years ago
  OMR is right. This is a lovely level.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Oldmanrob, you're true, but that are all things that make a very good level :)
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i don't think a level has to be very/extremely good to deserve to be official. at least this should not be the only criterium. was counts for me is the originality. if it introdiuce a new trick or a new use of an old trick. what i personaly like too are levels that look good and levels with an elegant solution.
chase28 10 years ago
  Yeah, It is only good to vote on levels that are very/extremely good.
Treazer 10 years ago
  You never give too much feedback! :) Don't stop commenting on levels, but you don't have to vote for official on every good level. Again, this is a very good level, but I don't think it should be official. This level deserves 5 stars, though.
chase28 10 years ago
  So Sorry if I spammed the newly comented levels, but do you think this level should become offical too? I will not be commenting on puzzle it levels for a while.
azz 11 years ago
  Ok I'll set it to medium :)
SimonM 11 years ago
  You forgot to set a category. I suggest medium or easy.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Not Bad!"

About Level "Not Bad!"

First post of the topic

SimonM 11 years ago
  You forgot to set a category. I suggest medium or easy.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg