Play the games, create the levels

Topic, File Names

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

murtaza64 15 years ago
  my name murtaza is my first name, 64 is my favorite number, and its my user anywhere.
gundu 15 years ago
  me , my name come from my little brother of 5 year old , because one day i weanted to play a game but i don't have username except my own name °~° . I asked to my little brother "How i could be named" he said anything like "protigmdkgundikflsfdc" he has said -gundi- and I changed that for gundu XD
Sillius 15 years ago
  yes :D
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Lasse lemme guess are u danish?
bonk2 15 years ago
  my file name came from a game in turbograficx called bonk and then i added a 2. bye bonk2
Sillius 15 years ago
  I got my name from my big brother some years ago... I needed a name for a planet in an online browser game called Ogame so I asked him and he said "Sillius"... now I use that and "Lazze" which is my real name with a little twist (my real name is Lasse) :p
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Isnt there are Cartoon called BenTen?
BenTen 15 years ago
  my name is my initials, (BTEN)but I didnt just right B for my first name I decided to put ben, wich is my real first name.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I love geckos, and my initials are JSC. Put them together and you'll see! Normally my username is 'gecko.jsc', but some sites don't allow you to have dots in your name.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  No i dont play runescape anymore.
burfy 15 years ago
  1jase I am afraid you will be disappointed, I first used this nick somewhere years ago from lack of fantasy - it is my dog's name - and then I was too lazy to stop using it.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  birjolawex do u still play runescape?
1jase 15 years ago
  thats cool
Im 15 years ago
  rollingturtlerulez, I'm glad you like my level

Im...well... try saying I and then M after that... you will get it then
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  birjolaxew= My and my friend Birk made a runescape user together. We mixed or names- Johan and Birk - and got, birjo. Then i added laxew by myself. I dont know why.
1jase 15 years ago
  thats my favorite is minmays very creative cool but the mane I want to know the most is burfy's
lineplus 15 years ago
  Lineplus is from LineRider.
jp 15 years ago
  JP = Jean-Philippe (French first name).
rollingturtlerulez 15 years ago
  my username shows i like rolling turtle, esspecially X-mas mystery (Rolling Turtle)
minmay 15 years ago
  My username is a combination of my mother's and father's last names. (It has no relation to Lynn Minmei, and no relation to any Futurama characters.)
Captain_404 15 years ago
  screen names. SCREEN names.

'tis proper lingo, yo!

Anyway, Captain_404. So, in my mind, I'm an insanely buff superhero who wields control over the lost files of the internet. Fun times.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  THeNiNJa.. A stupid name that i've used whenever i've played counter-strike - and as a signature in my counter-strike maps...
Terrible name..
1jase 15 years ago
  this topic is about our file names

I got this idea when i asked jp what his meant anyways mine stands for my name Jason i just took away the 'on' and added a 'e' so it spells 1jase

[1]

General

First post of the topic

1jase 15 years ago
  this topic is about our file names

I got this idea when i asked jp what his meant anyways mine stands for my name Jason i just took away the 'on' and added a 'e' so it spells 1jase
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg