Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Straighten", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  I'd add Jos to the editor, just as credit, because he has helped you.
Jos 11 years ago
  You don't need to add me as an editor, because I've already access to aaaallll your levels...
azz 11 years ago
  Yes I like it :)
I can't complete it though.
Thanks I like the level now. Should I add you as an editor?
EDIT: I can complete it, just had a stupid moment there xD
Jos 11 years ago
  No, you don't have to remake a level because you don't understand me. Just say it. I always can post a levelcode with the things I have in mind or edit it myself and reedit if you don't like it.
What do you think about this. (forcefields changed to make the 9 move solution impossible)
azz 11 years ago
  Sorry, I remade the level because I didn't understand what you were talking about :P
Jos 11 years ago
  The sticky patch and two arrows aren't used in the 9 move solution. I don't know whether this is supposed or not, so I give you the chance to relook at this. Maybe it would be better to change the color of the forcefields (yellow <-> blue and green <-> red).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Straighten"

About Level "Straighten"

First post of the topic

Jos 11 years ago
  The sticky patch and two arrows aren't used in the 9 move solution. I don't know whether this is supposed or not, so I give you the chance to relook at this. Maybe it would be better to change the color of the forcefields (yellow <-> blue and green <-> red).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg