Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Warping is Dangerous", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 15 years ago
  Ditto Jster95's comment!
Jster95 15 years ago
  awsome really awesome!

i love playing the good creators when I am having creators block. Your one of the best creators on this game!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Spiderpeps: I wouldn't call any of your levels lame so why are you saying that about my levels? Also, in the nicest possible way, your levels aren't exactly the best in the world...

Jac1, you must place the boulder where you want it to finish up. Move it to where you want it to start with a path, then make the boulder drop with a switch. When you touch the switch, the boulder should warp back where it was before the path moved it.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I know how to "warp" ground, but not a boulder!
How do you do it?
spiderpeps 15 years ago
  LAME
geckojsc 15 years ago
  So if you have 10 really fast paths that move one square each, you will end up with an object that moves by 10 squares really fast!

Also, in the part with the five stars, the order you hit the stars in determines if you will get all of them.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  @ racersda
The curve doesn't appear out of nowhere, it's inside the other curve, and as soon as you touch a switch, it moves so fast that you think it just appears. The circle thing doesn't have anything to do with the bubble, if a curve moves fast enough, you go through it.
In order to make things move this fast, make a lot of curves at max speed moving one item.
Divide the length you want to move one item with the amount of paths you want to move it, then you get the distance each path should have.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this level made my head explode =D
racersda 15 years ago
  What gave you this idea? Because this is an awesome glitch!
And how did you get that line to appear out of nowhere? No ones mentioned that.
And the circle at the end. How were you able to get the turtle through it without making you lose? Did it have something to do with that bubble?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I wasn't really trying to make it difficult, I was just trying out a new concept I'd discovered.
chuckles 15 years ago
  nice level, not terribly difficult though. 4/5
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yup! Zakko is right, and I did use loads of small paths at maximum speed to make the curves warp.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Zakko just explained this.
lineplus 15 years ago
  Yes, how to do you move the stone ?
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes, that's right Zakko.. People always use my ideas before me, i'm too lazy ...
For the curve, i guess he is using a hell lot of paths moving one object a small distance. With that method you can make such things as teleports.
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Me too how the holy cow did you do it? Is it a cannon or a fast path?

Oh i got it! you move the stones away with a path and when you touch the switch to the stone the stone would warp down where it starts to be?
jp 15 years ago
  How the hell did you do this :) ?
Great level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Warping is Dangerous"

About Level "Warping is Dangerous"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  How the hell did you do this :) ?
Great level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg