Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Smart Exit", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  This is so easy after solving it... 5/5
bbdest 10 years ago
  I'm still stuck on this level.
Treazer 11 years ago
  The main way to complete the level is matching them. But you can also make them grey or destroy them with a bomb. You can choose for your levels with which way you want to complete them. This time it's the way of making the coloured blocks grey.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Puzzle-It has a charateristic of grey blocks.
Simon do you mean that we should create levels that the goal is to remove them all but not gray them?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yup, the discarding is not the level, the levels is how to discard them all.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I don't know why people think that levels that use a trick need to be similar. Yes, you need to move a coloured block through a grey colour changer to complete the level, but it doesn't mean, that the levels are similar. You could have the level like there are several coloured locked blocks, instead of the grey colour changer, but it wouldn't be that simple and good.
azz 11 years ago
  Admittedly, this is quite a nice concept, but there have been quite a few levels where you need to shoot the blocks through a grey colour changer to complete the level. I still give this a 5/5
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Nope, I don't mind everyone using my idea. And on the contrary I'm sorry about my occupying the title [Exit].
ToughMan 11 years ago
  All credits to Sherlock for his idea 'EXIT'. As I am no copywriter, all I tried was to make his idea (with just one dummy) possible, and therefore if Sherlock wishes this level not to be accepted, I wouldn't mind.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Smart Exit"

About Level "Smart Exit"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 11 years ago
  All credits to Sherlock for his idea 'EXIT'. As I am no copywriter, all I tried was to make his idea (with just one dummy) possible, and therefore if Sherlock wishes this level not to be accepted, I wouldn't mind.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg