Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ashenvale forest", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Goodbye page 36 :D
niimporta 15 years ago
  With this level my computer goes a bit slowly.
But it's a cool level ;)
oggologgo 15 years ago
  It's a quite long level, and I like that.
jp 15 years ago
  Yes it's far better, let's accept it :)
Thx luicc for editing your level.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Still not all clean but much better. I'll let jp judge wether this is ready or not.
luicc 15 years ago
  I think now it´s all fine thanks for those comments i will be a better map editor
luicc 15 years ago
  some are water and other are trees and grass
jp 15 years ago
  The level could be nice but you don't spend enough time on the details. I think there is about one hour of work to clean all the curves.
Also I don't really understand the logic of the invisible curves (the green dots). Are they supposed to mean something (water?) ?
These are only examples of the problems, I didn't complete the level so there must be a lot more to edit.
Messy curves
luicc 15 years ago
  one more thing, when you say that of the extremities are you talking about the trees or the whole map??
luicc 15 years ago
  yes, because i used to play wow .. thanks for say me what do i had wrong :D i will fix it soon.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Very nice, but very messy. Huge level.
Was this inspired by Ashenvale of WoW?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  It's a wonderful level! I think the only problem is the extremities (The place where two curves join).
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Not bad its a bit hard and if you check all your curves again i think it will be accepted and i can see you have used alot of time on the details
luicc 15 years ago
  plz tell me what do i need to change .... i will be waiting

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ashenvale forest"

About Level "Ashenvale forest"

First post of the topic

luicc 15 years ago
  plz tell me what do i need to change .... i will be waiting
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg