Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Beside world", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  Fun level, but how did Oliali get over 78,000? Unless he has major skills.

Yes, 4th place
SuperMario 9 years ago
  As long as you dont use something that takes absolutely no skill I'm fine. ^^
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  But I can ^^
SuperMario 9 years ago
  I still won this HighScore Fight because you can't beat me without using your headjump crap.
OliAli 11 years ago
  Sorry mate, I had to try it :D
SuperMario 11 years ago
  It's my turn to have the honor, try again OliAli =)
Sephirya 11 years ago
  Thanks alot, you four! :D
OliAli 11 years ago
  I have the honor to have higshscore on your first level =). Amazing.
azz 11 years ago
  *Dies of awesome*
I loved this level!
And I'm not very good at this game! :P 5/5
Treazer 11 years ago
  This is an amazing first level! Actually, it's the most amazing first level I've ever seen! You've done a very good job here, as Ferrari already said, it's a very neat and tidy level. Keep up the good work! 5/5 :)
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This is very impressive, especially for being your first level. I can't find any obvious flaws in it. The design is neat and well executed, and the gameplay is also quite nice. But I must say once more, this is a very neat and tidy level. I don't think I've actually seen such a high level of neatness in anybody's first level, ever! I also saw that you had good perspective on your buildings. This might not seem to hard to accomplish but I know that is something even established designers struggle with, so well done for that as well!

This level gets a 5/5 from me, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you in the future! Congratulations :)

[edit] And I just noticed you're Norwegian. I think that's quite cool, because I'm Norwegian too :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Beside world"

About Level "Beside world"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This is very impressive, especially for being your first level. I can't find any obvious flaws in it. The design is neat and well executed, and the gameplay is also quite nice. But I must say once more, this is a very neat and tidy level. I don't think I've actually seen such a high level of neatness in anybody's first level, ever! I also saw that you had good perspective on your buildings. This might not seem to hard to accomplish but I know that is something even established designers struggle with, so well done for that as well!

This level gets a 5/5 from me, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you in the future! Congratulations :)

[edit] And I just noticed you're Norwegian. I think that's quite cool, because I'm Norwegian too :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg