Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spark Mirror", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 days ago
  Awesome, you and Nelson found the 56-move solution. I have not yet found it though.
suhangha 1 month ago
  12, 21, 23; found.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Finally solved! After 2 years.
Portugal 15 years ago
  cool
cheese9 15 years ago
  How generous of you, BB. I got 12 on the top, which means that even you can improve on this one. Now that you know I bet you find it fast ;)The outside is currently my achilles' heel.

Edit: Well, I'd still say you're the most generous ;) It took me a lot more than 3 tries to find the 24, btw.
boogiebee 15 years ago
  Top 16, center 21, outside 24. Good luck.:) Edit: Yes I found the '12' on the third try. Now who is the generous one? =)
oldmanrob 15 years ago
  Can someone tell me how many moves for the three different tasks?
boogiebee 15 years ago
  I achieved this score several days ago, did a 'save & refresh', yet it was not recorded. Is there a 'grimlin' or was I perhaps slightly premature in doing the save ?
cheese9 15 years ago
  A good test, I'd say.
boogiebee 15 years ago
  test
Monster 15 years ago
  :)
Asforien 15 years ago
  The right part? As in the K shape? You need to use the white blocks to keep some of the yellow ones in place so you can get the rest in.

I think the order is top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left. After you get the bottom right in it really depends on how you move your white blocks.
Lisa 15 years ago
  Never mind I've done it
Lisa 15 years ago
  Can we please have some hints
Stribits 15 years ago
  this is the most frustrating level! so far...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spark Mirror"

About Level "Spark Mirror"

First post of the topic

Stribits 15 years ago
  this is the most frustrating level! so far...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg