Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Small Disadvantage", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I think this is done...
Sherlock 11 years ago
  burfy: Thanks for your explanation, and agree. :)
burfy 11 years ago
  Sherlock - by unfinished I mean that what is there is not enough, not that it cannot be finished.

Alan it was just a suggestion, if you make a different level, you can use the "half-lava" there on the straight (not curvy because that would not be possible) parts. All I say is that it is too basic as it is now, it should be more elaborated and it's up to you how...
  BTW, just in case i don't get confused, Burfy, what do you mean by straight parts?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Just wonder why burfy said this level is unfinished. What alan used is a variable alternator, or a logic AND gate. :P
SuperMario 11 years ago
  He meant the level.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I can finish this level, burfy. Why you said that it is unfinished?
burfy 11 years ago
  You only made it shorter and flashing, could you just remake the level and implemet what you used here in some straight parts? This looks like unfinished...
  Is this better?
burfy 11 years ago
  Alan, the challenge is interesting, but too long - repetitive.
It would be better eg. as a part (shorter) of some other path (with better design if possible).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Small Disadvantage"

About Level "Small Disadvantage"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Alan, the challenge is interesting, but too long - repetitive.
It would be better eg. as a part (shorter) of some other path (with better design if possible).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg