Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Good Memory (Alan)", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sherlock 11 years ago
  :) I don't think that glitch can be fixed.
Treazer 11 years ago
  What do you mean? There are CPs.

edit: Ah, I see.

edit2: Should be impossible to cheat now.

edit3: Nvm, no idea how to fix.

Alan, the level code is:

eNrVVNEOgyAM/CFeujLYx5l9+2Q4rMUjzUJNTC8qWu6uQKVAllgOIwZA+THws1w15vH3KIqz+XUVPv53lfv4v3h/NzkPfnbwb+0rHG8rH7+CQuRzqFnlYbtRBhAzUt4VypvMY1NiaGDvq1j5K/pPKZ6sZpEEQtLNcUYToV9NVZDuJCCpHQWazCT2dRflAslCgILtKE1uRHPDPoIpFjmKKlAepW8DJw3IC34BA/4eg/y/+VUVTv6byo38X7y/Vc6DXxaC8lkFyrP20SA+hsscIw==
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Treazer, don't forget we have a quick mouse. ;)
Treazer 11 years ago
  You have to, if you don't use a paper etc. And alan... I want YOU to EDIT YOUR LEVEL. You should take the level code of THIS LEVEL and change YOUR LEVEL.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I don't know why they can be so fast, too. Maybe they scored when the version that time has no checkpoint. But Treazer I will have to tell you that even the recent version (with CPs) I don't have to remember the path, too.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  So you want me to edit my level with yours?
Treazer 11 years ago
  I don't understand your problem and I want you to edit your level. Because this way ( in my level ) of the concept is better than yours IMO, because you can only complete the level if you remember the path.

Kiethy and Ferrari, how did you do it that fast?
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  That isn't my level code, or are you trying to get me to edit your level???

Plus: the reason why I added time accelerators in my level because people can go fast through the fake walls and they can see the path. And I had no idea how to get around that problem.

Edit: Maybe this?: eNrtk9EKwCAIRX9oL+bY2L/Fvn2LQMQl+mAPDfESRIc4XKpsxTOV73YxGnd9AkdbVR5kGg+6B45j+nQNiunTNSjhPkLJ0w9XCvQRzZg+opl5/XA35/sht1XeD+A4jLnfyzxTk0vurxyKYWdz/8epJIpPj/RY2+MBcHz7dg==
Treazer 11 years ago
  Ok alan, if you want to edit your level: The level code is:

eNrVVdEOgyAM/CFeujLYx5l9++xw2BXbNApG04uKlrsrWIUAnphgT14M+KSjxHHeFqTUi1e67ut3Zb+u35P2bZHpyYsOv6jgqA893l4+fAWBiNsQs+hiOUFWwGakvCrQnYy2KTZ0sLdVzPwF7aMUN1aTJBUh7uZ/RhWBX01FEO4kwKkHClSZTuzzLvIF4oUoCr5XCUb+oIyGfQRXTHwURWh5kL4NnCRUXuUTYPC3MPJ384sqBvmvKjfyf/L+FrkR/LwQLR9FaHnePjLiA3BkD2M=
burfy 11 years ago
  Well I agree too, just wanted to be sure about this level,... maybe if you talk to alan, he will be willing to edit his level according to your advice...
Sherlock 11 years ago
  A bit agree with Treazer.
Now we have many levels about the time-acceleraters avoider. Most accepted levels just require players to finish, but not to gain a good score, so going on creating those levels seems not so good, I think.

Edit:
But come back to this level, this should be decided by Alan, I think.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I just wanted to show him a better method of his level, because you can easy complete his lvl, just with a bad score. This lvl shouldn't be accepted.
burfy 11 years ago
  Explanation needed Treazer, why a level so similar to alan's and with alan in the title? Did you want to show him something or do you expect it to be evaluated (in such case I do not think we need two levels that are so similar).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Good Memory (Alan)"

About Level "Good Memory (Alan)"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Explanation needed Treazer, why a level so similar to alan's and with alan in the title? Did you want to show him something or do you expect it to be evaluated (in such case I do not think we need two levels that are so similar).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg