Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "as3E", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 11 years ago
  marcogardaland doesn't edit his levels, so I don't really kow what to do. He does have potential to become a good designer.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Of course not... I just mean that the level "Don't push!" is very basic and simple, but it's still a very great level. The same for this level.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  So this should be a copy?
Treazer 11 years ago
  I really like the level :) Do you know the official level "Don't push!"? It's similar and the level is good.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I don't think this level is good enough even for kids. :\
Speechless is horrible. :(
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  The problem with marco is not that he only speaks Italian. The problem is that he doesn't speak at all.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Well, why not changing the level name to a fitting title?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Actually the challenge is good in the level, you can fail, it's just for really young kids. But the problem I have here is that we need a better title. And Supermario, the level is already set to be edited, so it's not that the admins don't care. And communicating with marcogardaland is rather difficult, because only speaks Italian as far as we know.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Well, we don't have an admin that wants alot of levels rejected, the admins are really impartial with their decisions.
In my opinion, this level needs to be remade, or more challenge, well I'll let simon decide.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I don't know whether this level will be accepted even if the name changed. Unless maybe it is because SimonM don't want to see any rejected level.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Definitly kids.
Jos 11 years ago
  Please select a suitable category and give it a better title.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "as3E"

About Level "as3E"

First post of the topic

Jos 11 years ago
  Please select a suitable category and give it a better title.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg