Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ball", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 5 months ago
  Wondering lvl,¿
Sherlock 11 years ago
  So Treazer, since Jos finished it, this level will change into easy? XD (I usually can't finish medium.)
Jos 11 years ago
  I have to admit that I haven't looked well enough at this one. Insane is indeed way to high for this one. I would say hard.

btw: every level completed!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Only because Jos can't complete it, it shouldn't be insane IMO. There's a medium level without a score of Jos.
azz 11 years ago
  As you said Simon, I changed the category to insane. If Jos couldn't complete it it has to be insane :P
SimonM 11 years ago
  As it is possible, I accepted it. You shouldn't waste a very good insane level. :p
burfy 11 years ago
  It is possible...
azz 11 years ago
  Sorry I had to finish up on the computer and hurriedly uploaded it. I meant to put undone but I forgot. Sorry I'll remake it tomorrow.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Emmm... Treazer, in actual there are many levels uploaded before being tested. Sometimes the author cannot finish but others can.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Azz... you should really test your levels before uploading them. If you can't complete it, you shouldn't upload it. But if you really want to publish the level, ask Simon in chat.
Jos 11 years ago
  This looks really impossible to me. I would say rejected, but knowing you I'll set it to be edited and you can make a replacement level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ball"

About Level "Ball"

First post of the topic

Jos 11 years ago
  This looks really impossible to me. I would say rejected, but knowing you I'll set it to be edited and you can make a replacement level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg