Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Waycode", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

funguy161 8 years ago
  This Crashed My Flash Player >:(
SUPER-LEVLER 8 years ago
  Alright, thanks! ^^ I made this Level two years ago, I can't remember for details at all. I wanted to go to the page BL and look for the levels. So I did do that.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Accepted. But please, next time make smaller levels, it's more fun if the level is just long enough for it to be good :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Scored on it, this took quite some time.^^
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Hmm, it seems to have loaded without lag for me this time. I didn't have the patience to go through this. So if someone manages to score on it I'll accept it.
Treazer 8 years ago
  The level is not laggy at all for me. :/
AK 8 years ago
  I'm lagging, but it's not nearly as bad as what you describe. It seems to be 20-30FPS for me.

The platform in the green area could move faster.

"Waiting" for the platform to finish in the green area seems like a waste of space and adds frustration.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  This level almost crashed my flashplayer.

I'm pretty sure your computer is way more powerful than the average computer of someone that plays flash games :P
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  it doesn't seem too laggy to me.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Do you seriously experience no lag in this?

The framerate drops to something like 2-3/ second.

I did find an overabundance of stars in the editor, but removing them didn't affect much.

Lag is pretty much exclusively caused by the amount of objects used. Some objects weight more than others (boulders being the only noticeable one).
SUPER-LEVLER 8 years ago
  Is it better now?
Yes, I know. 2 years..
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Ugh, replace the boulders with actual lines, they lag!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Waycode"

About Level "Waycode"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 11 years ago
  Ugh, replace the boulders with actual lines, they lag!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg