Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Historic Lands", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

LadersHD 5 years ago
  1 is nice for me xD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  The ending was the only difficult part for me. Well done to both of you!
chris3000 5 years ago
  Wow, I got almost 90000 points! The end is very tricky, it took me about 10 times to finally master it.
popo2 5 years ago
  Make that five.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Three people in time (Now four)? Damn, I feared this level due to the scores xP
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  OK, thanks!
THeNiNJa 11 years ago
  Yes, this is acceptable. The reason jp originally made the lower limit 4 is because curves with a lower width would sometimes interact glitchy. As this is not the case in this level it is good to go.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  They seem really nice as a design, I am sure that there is no problem with them.
Sephirya 11 years ago
  These glitches are allowed. They don't mess up the system or something like that. They don't add lagg, It's just that the level Is different.

@Treazer Thanks ^^
Treazer 11 years ago
  She probably used Cheat Engine. I think you used the small lines in a good way, Sephirya. Some people just want their level to be good, if they use the lines. =)
dingdong 11 years ago
  DemonicYoshi used a similar glitch in a Mini mario level(RT).

But that was made by fixating the game engine (hacking if you like).

I dont know if this is made another way
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This looks rather good, but I think there is some sort of glitch involved in create those small lines. I don't know a whole lot about which glitches are allowed and which aren't, but I'm quite sure this one is ok so I'll accept the level unless an admin with more experience tells me otherwise.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Historic Lands"

About Level "Historic Lands"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This looks rather good, but I think there is some sort of glitch involved in create those small lines. I don't know a whole lot about which glitches are allowed and which aren't, but I'm quite sure this one is ok so I'll accept the level unless an admin with more experience tells me otherwise.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg