Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spinning Art", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SAMSUNG 11 years ago
  Re-Made... Spinning Art, enjoyable etc. And GIS i completed it for you.
burfy 11 years ago
  Anyway Samsung this is still unacceptable, keep trying, but please no extremes (too hard, too long, too laggy...), I expect something interesting nice and well designed.
SAMSUNG 11 years ago
  Sherlock the other similar level is mine this is the second one from the last one
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Samsung still fails to test his levels like I told him to...
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Super lag made the whole screen black. Make it WAY smaller or make another new level.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Oh.... What should I say?
A similar level exist already...
SAMSUNG 11 years ago
  Redone Again!
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Suggest so, too.
burfy 11 years ago
  Ummm, this is not what I meant as "enjoyable" :) but thanks I guess...
However see the reactions, except for the decoration you are still doing the same thing: taking many different tiles and putting them one after another on a path. You should give it some concept.
I recommend to remake it totally again, preferably without using names ;)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  In my opinion I don't think this should be accepted, It's too short and tedious.

Mod-ish ftw
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Thumbnail?

And IMO this is not so related to Burfy...
SAMSUNG 11 years ago
  Remade it, enjoy!
burfy 11 years ago
  Samsung this is too much, so hard that it is no longer fun and there is nothing really original here...
If you want this accepted, please don't just make it easier, make it more enjoyable.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spinning Art"

About Level "Spinning Art"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Samsung this is too much, so hard that it is no longer fun and there is nothing really original here...
If you want this accepted, please don't just make it easier, make it more enjoyable.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg