Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Refusing to Turn Off", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 10 years ago
  Thanks! Ideas are coming again :p
burfy 10 years ago
  Very nicely designed SuperMario :)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  made a new level, i hope it is ok :)

aaaand burfy, i think YOU should submit the other level that you told me to fix, it was a great concept that i failed to get it accepted. :(

anyways, yeah you should :p
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Forget what I said, better to work on this right now. 28 days without fixing? Nah that's nothing!
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Sorry burfy, I give up with this idea, but i think you are free to do your one, yours are better. Don't reject this, I'll think on ideas from now :)
burfy 11 years ago
  Yes, exactly, your corners were marked by changing on/off switch, but this sometimes fails if you go too fast...
Sherlock 11 years ago
  A stop sign, and you would have to turn...
SuperMario 11 years ago
  But what's up with the red linker at your lvl?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Well... Burfy yours is better. :D
burfy 11 years ago
  OK see it here SuperMario mirror (Path 4 Mouse)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  export/import doesn't work for me, that's what i did because i don't know what you did give to me.
burfy 11 years ago
  No, written hints are the last possibility, I meant something like this:
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
SuperMario 11 years ago
  You mean hints or what?
burfy 11 years ago
  SuperMario, it is not really clear what to do, also when you finally find out, it is a bit annoying (harder version of one of those "mirror paths" levels).
But at least make the beginning a bit more logical.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Refusing to Turn Off"

About Level "Refusing to Turn Off"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  SuperMario, it is not really clear what to do, also when you finally find out, it is a bit annoying (harder version of one of those "mirror paths" levels).
But at least make the beginning a bit more logical.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg