Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Lands of Agony", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Brilliant level IMO. 5/5 (Timer could have been a tad shorter though - so the length isn't as obviously deficient)
MatthijsM 11 years ago
  That is just wonderful 5/5
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I see what you did there.
PineappleDude 11 years ago
  Epic highscore >:D
Treazer 11 years ago
  Did I say the level isn't fun to play? No. Did I say it is bad decorated at some places? No.

It is short. Too short that the decoration can't make it to a 5/5. The level is too short that I can't really say somtehing to the gameplay, because I don't know what would be next if it would be longer.
kirrock 11 years ago
  Treazer, I find every part of this map very fun to play, and It Is just as decorated on all places.
It might be short, but It's enough decorated for a 5 out of 5.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I already played it before it got accepted and I must say, I'm pretty disappointed. At the beginning it was beautiful and very fun to play, I thought "Wow, impressive level 5/5!". Then I came to the end. It wasn't only short, it was really short. Sorry, I can't give more than a 4/5 for this. :(
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I agree, it's very beautiful, but it is not long enough. What I would love to see from you is a long level with some kind of story in It. The way you prove that you are a great designer is to make levels different sizes and with different styles. :)
SimonM 11 years ago
  Beattiful design, that ledge was kinda difficult to climb though.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Lands of Agony"

About Level "Lands of Agony"

First post of the topic

SimonM 11 years ago
  Beattiful design, that ledge was kinda difficult to climb though.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg