Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Auto my style", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  whats anyones favorte part of this?
gameinsky 11 years ago
  there's a little more link, click that.
It'll open a new page, on the left side there should be a grey box with "add new editors" Just type in their name.
Coming on the Chat is not a bad idea either.
  how do i do that?oh and did anyone like this?
nachos 11 years ago
  Ok.. Just add me as an editor to one of your levels and hopefully I can give you some tips on level making :D
Treazer 11 years ago
  I'm glad you accept help instead of declining it like some others before.
  thanks i mean i could REALLY use some help,i mean I've made 10 levels and the all have that little red box next to them!:(
nachos 11 years ago
  If you need some help in making levels.. I would be happy to do a collab with you :D
  ok oh, do you think you could teach me how to make ghost lines?
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I see you're improving, but making autos is not a good idea for now, they're fun, I know, but this is a very old style and they kind of lose their value if you keep making them. I am really willing to do the thing where I show you how to make a level, but then you'll have to go on the chat.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Auto my style"

About Level "Auto my style"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 11 years ago
  I see you're improving, but making autos is not a good idea for now, they're fun, I know, but this is a very old style and they kind of lose their value if you keep making them. I am really willing to do the thing where I show you how to make a level, but then you'll have to go on the chat.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg