Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spinenergy", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 11 years ago
  OK better, changed the thumbnail...
burfy 11 years ago
  PM, you are still making the same mistake - long and tedious (Wall Puzzles).
And it is better to edit existing (even rejected) level than to make another one. Just post a message when you edit rejected level...
psychomaster 11 years ago
  I can? OK. EDIT: New level in evaluation: Wall Puzzles
burfy 11 years ago
  OK rejected, you can still edit this if you get attacked by an idea one day...
  That is where it comes from XD
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  The title name of this sounds similar to a Wipeout obstacle from TV...
  Please reject this. I have no ideas anymore. I can't make levels like I used to....I mean on my original acc, which was on my infected computer. I do not remember the password and that email is un-usuble.
burfy 11 years ago
  Psychomaster, I understand, I often have this attitude too (generally speaking), nevertheless your level is too long again and now also impossible (3 places where you cannot pass). Please play your levels and think - even if this one is possible, would you really enjoy it?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  @psychomaster: What? xD I just guess you're beginners. And thus what's your previous name? :)
Anyway you don't have to be haste to uploading a new level, just take it easy. :D
  @burfy I have not played in half-a-year XD and also I hate new gadgets in this game. they are way too complex

@Sherlock I was a member for 1 YEAR.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Seems every new comers are all doing a first try and upload... And most of the level's style is like this. >_<

@psychomaster: Now you know how to design a level, just try to patch some challenge, with a bit better UI design. :D
burfy 11 years ago
  Psychomaster, this is too repetitive and long, you can try to repair it somehow, although I recommend to create something completely new and original if possible.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spinenergy"

About Level "Spinenergy"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Psychomaster, this is too repetitive and long, you can try to repair it somehow, although I recommend to create something completely new and original if possible.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg