Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "V ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 1 year ago
  ... I mean, Kiethy DID explain below that the title is based off this game VVVVVV
chris3000 1 year ago
  I think I know what this title represents. There was a TV show on ABC called "V". The setting was in New York I think where a group of aliens in a UFO touched down and took over the world. I may be wrong though as it was 9-10 years ago.

Or maybe look it up on Google, I'm sure it will give you more precise info about it.
LadersHD 1 year ago
  thanks! another accomplishment that i've now beaten it in time :D

also, yeah it's very difficult
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Congrats! This one was pretty tricky from memory - haven't really beaten it in 9 years.

EDIT: Pretty fun - definitely difficult throughout!

EDIT2: Highscore with what I assume is the fastest cycle at the start - can do one better for that platform though, the rest would have to be razor sharp, including getting rid of the 2 break lines blocking the finish.

@Laders Congrats, that's very impressive!
LadersHD 1 year ago
  i've finally beaten it!!!
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  I beat it Yes!
PIe 11 years ago
  Stop it Bot1
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Then it makes more sense :)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  This is actually the first in a series of ten levels which I should make soon, which will include saving all the other people :)

The level is based on this : VVVVVV
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This is done, right? (The title is a bit weird. It's the kind of title people give to their unfinnished levels)

If yes:

Good level with regards to both the design and the gameplay, but I do feel that the end came very suddenly. What happened to Violet and the others? Did I escape this foreign dimention?

Other than that, I can't find any flaws.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "V "

About Level "V "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This is done, right? (The title is a bit weird. It's the kind of title people give to their unfinnished levels)

If yes:

Good level with regards to both the design and the gameplay, but I do feel that the end came very suddenly. What happened to Violet and the others? Did I escape this foreign dimention?

Other than that, I can't find any flaws.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg