Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "99 Seconds ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Unfortunatly I would have rejected it because of lack of creativity but since I am not an admin, I can't...

This leave me In a tricky position I would have given it 1/5 (probably 4/5 4 years ago) but since it is your 1st level 2/5.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  This is surely a boring level. When I've seen the thumbnail, and seen the background, I expected some fun on it (glad that I read the first comment before playing), but I see that dissapointed me. This doesn't deserve to be rejected though, also It's your first level, but like always, everyone does his/her honest opinion to it. Keep working on this editor and make a better level, you can improve with the time.

3/5
MatthijsM 11 years ago
  I was thinking: Finally a new Jump gear level but this level dissapointed me. I prefered to see this level rejected than accepted; It is boring not fun to play and you don't have to jump in it why is the game called jump gear than?? 2/5
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Lol, I somehow confused you.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I really don't know what to do with this level. The concept is old, and the gameplay is quite boring, but I I don't think I can set it to be edited, because if this was to be edited, it'd have to be remade. And if a level has to be remade in order to be acceptable, then it should be rejected. But I feel that this level is still a bit too good to be rejected. If this was created a few years ago it would've been accepted, no doubt, but today, I feel this is too boring to be accepted. So then this level doesn't fit in any of the three evaluation categories.

I might as well just accept it then, because doubt should always be to the benefit of the defendant. (Direct translation of a Norwegian phrase, I don't know if it makes much sense in English)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "99 Seconds "

About Level "99 Seconds "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I really don't know what to do with this level. The concept is old, and the gameplay is quite boring, but I I don't think I can set it to be edited, because if this was to be edited, it'd have to be remade. And if a level has to be remade in order to be acceptable, then it should be rejected. But I feel that this level is still a bit too good to be rejected. If this was created a few years ago it would've been accepted, no doubt, but today, I feel this is too boring to be accepted. So then this level doesn't fit in any of the three evaluation categories.

I might as well just accept it then, because doubt should always be to the benefit of the defendant. (Direct translation of a Norwegian phrase, I don't know if it makes much sense in English)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg