Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "the rt crystal pt2 ", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  im not allowed on the chat ok!?my dad said so!
gameinsky 11 years ago
  You should considder checking this again so you know how to fix the messiness Newbies (Rolling Turtle).

I would like to help you point out how to fix the level but I can't in a simple comment, there's just too much to say, really, if you could come on the chat I would really like to help you.
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  sorry bout that gis i sometimes just skip to one part and test it out but forget to put the turtle where he goes so sorry
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I'm pretty sure that you put the turtle on the wrong spot. Nevertheless is shows that you don't polish your levels.
Neither did you seem to try to fix up your previous level before starting on this.
I'm not going to fix it for you, you'll never learn it that way.

When you finished making a level, replay it, completely. If you find any problems: FIX THEM! Don't be a lazy man.
The text bubbles are too close to eachother with no clear indication as to where they are so I just roll over them & completely miss the story line.
There's some messiness in the level as well.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "the rt crystal pt2 "

About Level "the rt crystal pt2 "

First post of the topic

gameinsky 11 years ago
  I'm pretty sure that you put the turtle on the wrong spot. Nevertheless is shows that you don't polish your levels.
Neither did you seem to try to fix up your previous level before starting on this.
I'm not going to fix it for you, you'll never learn it that way.

When you finished making a level, replay it, completely. If you find any problems: FIX THEM! Don't be a lazy man.
The text bubbles are too close to eachother with no clear indication as to where they are so I just roll over them & completely miss the story line.
There's some messiness in the level as well.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg